Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Hello, again!

Here's an image from a booklet about Adele and Henrí that I intend on self-publishing in print and tablet forms. I'll share more details once I am closer to being finished. If you scroll down you'll see the first finished illustration and a sketch for another that I will begin soon.

Are you on Twitter? Adele is now twittering, as is my pigeon friend, Percival Featherington III. You can find them under these Twitter handles: @Adele_18th and @Percival_F3

This tip is travel related: "Attach a decorated basket to your bicycle."
Henrí's though bubble will be "This one is nicely sized!"



Adele's tip for adding French style to your wardrobe: "Accessorize with scarves!"
Henrí's reaction: "Mmmmf! Mmmf!"



Au revoir, thanks for checking in!



No comments: